If you do not hear any sound or metronome, please proceed as follows:
- Check the volume settings within the tonestro app
- Make sure that the media volume is turned on in your phone settings.
To do this, please visit the official iOS or Android Help Center
If you still can not hear anything, follow these steps:
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have created a profile first to avoid losing any of your progress.
- Create a tonestro profile if you have not already done so. To register, please go to your profile, tap on Sign up and follow the registration process.
- Once you are registered or if you already have an account, uninstall the app.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and download the app again.
- Log in with your account.
If you still can not hear anything, please check if there is an iOS/Android update available for your device. Make sure you backup all of your device’s data before performing the update.
Also, check if you have the latest version of the tonestro app.