In this article you can read all about how to play or practice a song.
When you play a song you get points and stars for each performance. You can see your ranking in the leaderboard and your friends can see your total score on your profile page. To practice you can change the tempo of the song and play slower. However, to get the maximum score you need to play at 100% speed.
Play or practice a song
After selecting a song, you can follow these steps:
- Tap on the ear icon to listen to the song before playing (optional)
- Tap on the tempo icon to adjust the tempo of the song. So if a song is too fast for you, you can slow it down and practice hitting the right notes. (optional)
- Tap on the tuning fork icon to tune your instrument (optional)
- Tap on "Start" to begin playing the song
- Follow the Indicator and play the notes with your instrument in time when it reaches a note. The ball shows you when to play a note and the pulsating line is the visual metronome that blinks on beat. Hint: You can turn the ball and/or the line "On" or "Off" in the settings.
- When you play a note on your instrument, the app will listen to you and will give you instant feedback for each note.
- When you finish the song, you get your result and can go back to see the detailed evaluation of your performance.
Choose a Song
When you open the app, on the first tab you will find the songs page. At the top you can see our featured playlists, a collection of songs with a theme. Then you can see our recommended songs.
To make your search easier, we have filtered the songs for you according to their focus:
Rhythm, Warm Ups and Scales.
Or you can search songs by their genre:
Modern, Traditional, Jazz, Kids, Classical, Etudes and Medieval.
If you scroll down, you can also find songs by their difficulty level:
Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert
Here you also have the possibility to search for a song or choose a song from your favourites.